Questions about money to ask someone you want to marry
Here's a list of questions about money you could ask someone you want to marry. These questions related to finances and their answers would reveal your partner's finances, money management skills and attitude to money. They're especially important if you're marrying someone for their money. If you ask too many of these questions at once you'll come across as a gold-digger. Try to get this information over a period of time if it's important to you.
TIP: Read 2000 questions you can ask your partner.
1) When was the last time you were flat broke? How often are you broke?
2) On a scale of 1 to 10 where would you place yourself when it comes to money management.
3) If you received a million dollars as inheritance what would you do with them?
4) How many credit cards do you own?
5) Have you ever had to opt for credit counselling?
6) Have you ever had to go for debt consolidation?
7) At what age do you expect to retire?
8) Do you love your work? Would you rather be doing something else?
9) What would you change about your work if you could?
10) Do you have any savings or investments? Do you have an investment plan?
11) How much are you worth?
12) How many siblings do you have?
13) How much do you earn in a year?
14) Do you have insurance?
15) Do you have a car? More than one?
16) Do you own your house?
17) Do you invest in stocks?
18) Have you ever had any asset repossessed because you hadn't paid the installment due?
19) How old were you when you started earning money?
20) How important is money to you?
21) Do you gamble?
22) How ambitious are you?
23) Are you addicted to anything?
24) Which is your biggest indulgence?
25) Have you ever done anything illegal to earn money?